
As we endure the dead of winter, let us remind ourselves of some tried and true laws of nature: 1) buying cheap toilet paper and even paper towels just causes you to use more; and 2) don't skimp on the crappy, non-creamy lotion in the dead of winter. You will look like sandpaper. This is what I did this winter in the process of trying to save a buck. This lotion works--hands down. I have eczema, which really only surfaces in the winter. If I use this daily, I don't have the itchy dry patches and don't even have to resort to Rx topical medication. It's really thick, so a little bit goes a long way, but you'll have a hard time getting all of it out of the bottle. I love the convenience of a pump, but perhaps the squeeze bottle would be better.
1 comment:
Have you tried Nature's Gate Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion?
Post a Comment