I bought these on a whim this summer in DC. I thought they would make a great mobile in a child's room or a template for some other fanciful art project. Also, I knew I could keep the pattern for the future. Paper Source is chock-full of beautiful items and even offers workshops to assemble different products. For a paperless world, they certainly keep busy. My Christmas present from CR was a sample pack of different patterned paper and envelopes. I was able to make about 6 really pretty homemade cards. It's a great idea if you want to make something homemade but not invest a lot of money.
In a seemingly contradictory move against my belief of a limited technological existence and a more tranquil world, I decided that this random list will document whimsical, unique and practical items that I peruse from various sources--magazines I love but will never wholeheartedly read, conversations with friends, suggestions from others, items I feel life could not proceed without. Feel free to add your best items!
1.14.2008
Paper Source: Antique Gold 3-D Star Kit
I bought these on a whim this summer in DC. I thought they would make a great mobile in a child's room or a template for some other fanciful art project. Also, I knew I could keep the pattern for the future. Paper Source is chock-full of beautiful items and even offers workshops to assemble different products. For a paperless world, they certainly keep busy. My Christmas present from CR was a sample pack of different patterned paper and envelopes. I was able to make about 6 really pretty homemade cards. It's a great idea if you want to make something homemade but not invest a lot of money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment